Can you believe it’s May already? We’re heading fast toward a fun-filled summer packed with plans. Today it even hit 90 degrees. I love this time of year! This week’s meals include more grilling (as long as we refill our propane), and a summery chilled pasta salad.
(images from links below)
- Friday: Padres game — our tickets came with unlimited hot dogs!
- Saturday: Mom’s pasta salad (save leftovers for weekday lunches)
- Sunday: Breakfast: Chai spiced banana bread. Dinner: Thai fried quinoa
- Monday: Leftovers (getting home late)
- Tuesday: Grilled chicken with mango salsa
- Wednesday: Burgers with roasted or grilled sweet potato wedges
- Thursday: Bar trivia with friends
Recently I’m regretting how rarely I make it to the farmers market. Do you have any good strategies for getting out and about on weekend mornings?