Due to a fun and busy weekend I didn’t post my menu plan on Friday as usual, so this one covers a few days less than normal.
(images from recipes linked below)
- Monday: Holiday from work! Enough time to make slow cooker barbecue ribs, sweet potato fries, and green beans
- Make-ahead lunch: Green wraps (with homemade hummus if I get ambitious)
- Tuesday: Grilled chicken with mango salsa and wild rice
- Wednesday: Leftovers (getting home late)
- Thursday: Grilled steak with roasted cumin-lime carrots and green salad
I’m most intrigued by the slow cooker ribs. Can they really be good compared to restaurants that have big smokers and fancy equipment? We shall see!