As planned, I didn’t cook much this week while my boyfriend was out of town. It’s much more fun to cook when he’s there to appreciate it with me — and help clean up afterward! So next week I’ll jump back in and try a few new and delicious things.
- Friday: After collecting the boy from the airport, I’m planning to treat us both to a super nice dinner: goat cheese & tomato jam mini garlic toasts, marinated grilled steaks, fresh green salad, and chocolate velvet dessert
- Saturday: Party — can’t wait to try our friend’s mom’s Korean home cooking
- Sunday: Vegetarian butternut squash chipotle chili with avocado (new to me)
- Monday: Leftovers (getting back late from Zumba)
- Tuesday: Skillet chicken parmesan (new to me)
- Wednesday: Leftovers / forage
- Thursday: Taco night