My first week of meal planning went pretty well! The only thing I didn’t get around to was the Greek chicken kebabs. A pack of ravenous wolves ate all the brisket and the Hawaiian pork burgers weren’t very exciting. But that’s okay, because at least I never had a “what should I cook tonight” moment in front of the fridge.
My boyfriend is out of town next week so I don’t think I’ll cook much.
- Saturday: Enchiladas (planned for today, but I’ll be out with friends)
- Sunday: My parents’ awesome spaghetti recipe
- Monday: Leftovers (getting back late from Zumba)
- Tuesday: Wrap stuffed with hummus, avocado, pickles, green onion, baby spinach, and turkey (TRY IT! the pickles are key)
- Wednesday: Out with friends
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Eat out with boyfriend once I pick him up from the airport!
I started off the weekend with these awesome oatmeal chocolate chip brown butter cookies (minus the nuts and coconut).
Soft and chewy, flavorful and not too sweet. Any takers?